We're still loving our grill, so there's not much going on in the oven lately. I'm perfectly fine by that...and it makes clean up a lot nicer too!
Before you check out our dinners, please feel free to read my recent post about several Giada recipes I've made lately. I give you my brief opinion on them and include some photos. I link to all of the recipes in that blog.
|Giada's chocolate and cheese danish|
- Monday: Grilled chicken, baked beans, grilled corn (I add onions and peppers inside the foil), and grilled zucchini (I prefer to cut into circles so grilling takes less time, the foil keeps them super moist)
- Tuesday: Grilled burgers, potato salad (may try to branch away for my traditional method and try this recipe or this one), and sauteed sugar peas from the Farmers Market (soooo good)
- Wednesday: leftovers
- Thursday: leftovers (depending on how much we have) or pizza
- Friday: Salmon Burgers, curly fries, steamed veggies
- Saturday: Spaghetti & meat sauce, salad, garlic bread
- Sunday: Mother's Day :-) I've requested grilled steaks
See more meal plans at OrgJunkie.com